Scaffolding in Nottingham
Network Scaffold are delighted to offer our customers high-quality scaffolding services across Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We specialise in supplying professional scaffolding solutions for a number of projects.
- Self builds
- Private individuals
- Trade contracts for local authorities
Our lengthy experience working within the construction industry means we have built a reputation as one of the best scaffold suppliers in the Midlands. If you’re looking for scaffolding in Nottingham, you can rely on us to help you complete your project quickly and safely.
Professional Scaffolding in Nottingham For Every Project
Scaffolding is vital to both the safety of your workers when it comes to maintenance and construction work. This is the reason Network Scaffold Services ensures all of our scaffolding adheres to the latest health and safety regulations. No matter how big or small your project is, our team of highly trained and experienced operatives are here to ensure that your scaffolding is as stable and safe as possible. With all projects that we undertake around Nottingham, our top priority is ensuring the highest level of health and safety on-site at all times.
Unlike some scaffold suppliers in Nottingham, we are also committed to reducing any negative impacts our work could have on the surrounding environment as well as the public area. We follow a strict environmental policy, designed to reduce waste, pollution and negative emissions whilst not compromising on the quality of our service.
What Scaffolding Services Do We Offer?
We understand not every project requires the same scaffolding solution, which is why we offer a wider range of scaffolding solutions. Here is a brief summary of what scaffolding services we offer to clients in Nottingham and the surrounding areas:
- Access Scaffolding – This is our most popular option as it is perfect for a variety of work areas and construction projects. We provide a site survey, site management, scaffold inspections and full support from start to finish as well as using only the very best scaffolding materials.
- Edge Protection Scaffolding – For optimum safety on-site, edge protection scaffolding is the number one choice, especially for roofing work and maintenance to provide a safe barrier and prevent falls from elevated edges. These include the application of mesh barrier systems, net barrier systems, counterweight systems, tubular guardrail solutions, screen protection systems and more.
- Alloy Towers – Designed specifically for easy access and to prevent falls when working at heights. Ideal for increasing the safety and efficiency of your site. At Network Scaffold Services, our trained scaffolding specialists erect and dismantle Alloy Towers to ensure that the risk of potential accidents is as low as possible.
- Bespoke Scaffolding Solutions: Often our clients require a specific scaffolding system. When this is the case, our team of experts will tailor a scaffolding system to meet your individual requirements. Our main priority is to ensure that we deliver reliable and safe scaffolding which enables you to complete your project to a high standard
For Scaffolding in Nottingham, Contact Network Scaffold Services
Network Scaffold Services are recognised across Nottingham for levels of excellent customer service and an esteemed reputation. We are renowned for having a highly-skilled workforce as well as professional and reliable equipment at competitive prices. Not only do we supply scaffolding in Nottingham but also across Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Lichfield and Loughborough. For more information on Network Scaffold Services, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
If you have an upcoming project and you would like to know more about scaffolding in Nottingham, if you have an query or you wish to require a non-obligation quotation on any of our services, please do not hesitate to call us on 01332 510095, or send us an online enquiry and you will hear back from us in no time.