Scaffolding in Lichfield
At Network Scaffold Services UK Ltd, we regularly supply scaffolding in Lichfield and surrounding areas. During our long experience working within the scaffolding industry, we have come to understand our customers’ needs fully and pride ourselves on consistently delivering a high-quality service, no matter what the scale of the project. So, if you’re looking for scaffolding, Network Scaffold Services can help.
Why Choose Scaffolding in Lichfield from Network Scaffold Services?
- Scaffolding is a vital piece of equipment when it comes to construction and structural maintenance and repair work, as it provides support for work crews and their materials. At Network Scaffold Services UK Ltd, we understand how important scaffolding is to the safety of your workers and the competition of your project, which is why we ensure that our scaffolding in Lichfield adheres to the latest health and safety laws and regulations.
- We are also heavily committed to reducing any negative impact our operations could have on the surrounding environment and public. To do this we endeavour to reduce waste, pollution and negative emissions. Find out more about our environmental policy.
- We offer our scaffold services to private individuals, local authorities, industrial, commercial and house building construction applications. Whatever your project, we can help you to complete it safely and smoothly.
- Our highly skilled workforce is also reliable and efficient at all times.
- Customers in Lichfield can benefit from a range of scaffolding services including access scaffolding to reach a variety of work areas and edge protection which ensures optimum safety on site. If you require a complex scaffolding solution our highly skilled team can also design the system you need to get the job done efficiently.
- Finally, in addition to our commitment to delivering high standards in terms of health and safety and being environmentally responsible, we also guarantee to offer customers a cost-effective pricing structure.
Our Scaffolding Services Explained
If you require a scaffold in Lichfield, we specialise in the following areas, if your project is not listed, please contact us so that we can discuss your requirements further:
New builds – The purpose of scaffolding for new builds is to provide access for construction companies and trade workers to complete work on the property in a straight forward and logical manner.
General construction projects – Scaffolding from Network Scaffold give workers and materials and stable base to continue work, no matter the size of the project.
Roofing maintenance and repairs and false roofs – Scaffolding is crucial for roofing maintenance and repairs to ensure your entire building remains in a good and stable condition.
Chimney work – If your chimney requires repair work we would recommend using one lift and walking level of scaffolding.
Shoring – Shoring is intended to support the building or bridge you are working, not the workers. Scaffolding offers the safest solution for your workers and support any shoring on the structure.
Extensions – If you are considering extending your home or property, scaffolding will give workers a safe platform to complete work in a much faster time than if they used ladders instead.
Demolitions – Demolition work is dangerous and scaffolding is essential for on-site safety whilst commencing the project and can be used as follows –
- Access and egress between floor levels
- An emergency route
- A practical dust inhibitor
- Sole safe means of access and egress
- A working platform to reduce the structure
- Provide structural support and facade retention systems