Security and Scaffolding in Staffordshire
Scaffolding in Staffordshire from Network Scaffold is one of the best ways to prevent accidents and injuries in the construction industry.
Combining years of experience with a keen eye for continued developments of health and safety; you will not find better equipment in the Midlands.
Government Support for Workplace Safety
A recent report from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has revealed the number of workplace fatal injuries has increased in Great Britain during 2018/19.
This has sparked support from the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Working at Height to improve worker safety.
Alison Thewliss, MP for Glasgow Central and Chair of the APPG commented,
“It’s imperative that the Government take forward the recommendations made in the report which have been devised with input from industry and key stakeholders.
“We’ve already had a positive response from the Government and the HSE, but time is of the essence when it comes to safety in the workplace and we need to ensure these actions are taken forward as quickly as possible.”
Despite this increase, the UK still has the lowest rate of workplace fatalities across the EU.
Scaffolding in Staffordshire That Keeps You Safe
Here’s some advice for erecting scaffolding safely and essential tips for use:
• All of our scaffolds is equipped with guardrails, midrails and toeboards
• Scaffold platforms are tightly planked with scaffold plank grade material or an equivalent
• We recommend appointing a competent member of your team to check your scaffolding before work begins, intermittently throughout the project and before its disassembled
• The synthetic and natural rope used in erecting the scaffolding is protected from heat-producing sources
• We also recommend the scaffold is at least 10 feet away from electric power lines
Get in Touch for Scaffolding in Staffordshire
Network Scaffold Services supplies subcontract scaffold for private individuals, commercial scaffold applications, municipal and industrial for clients across the Midlands including Staffordshire and Tamworth.
Our well-situated depot means we have easy access to all major routes such as the A50, A38 and M1 are easily accessible.
If you’d like to know more about our range of scaffolding in Staffordshire please contact us today.