Scaffolding in Staffordshire For Your Loft Conversion
Scaffolding in Staffordshire will be essential if you’ve decided to add a loft conversion to your home.
Network Scaffold Services will provide, install and dismantle any scaffolding you require for any part of your redevelopment. We regularly work with homeowners and house building construction companies, offering a professional service at a competitive price.
Tips for Scaffolding in Staffordshire and Loft Conversions
House extensions typically cost on average £16,000, whereas a loft extension is considerably cheaper as most of the structure is already in place. Loft conversions are a great way to add value to your property and create more space in your home; plus you can use the room for whatever your heart desires.
Adding another natural light source to your property through rooflights will save you money on heating bills in the Winter.
Loft conversions typically don’t require planning permission, simply follow guidelines from legislation brought into force in 2011 –
- The maximum volume allowance is 40 cubic metres for terraced houses
- This is 50 cubic metres for detached and semi-detached houses
- The extension must not go beyond the roof’s existing slope at the front of the house
- Mustn’t be higher than the roof itself
- Not overhang the house’s walls
- No verandas, balconies or raised platforms can be added
- Side-facing windows must be obscurely glazed
- All openings must be 1.7 metres above the floor
The only time you will require planning permission for a loft conversion is if you live in conservation or designated area, which can be obtained from your local council.
Start Transforming Your Home with Scaffolding in Staffordshire
Network Scaffold Services have been providing an excellent standard of scaffolding in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas for decades. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers, no matter the size of the project. Get in touch today to speak to the experts for scaffolding in Staffordshire.