What are the advantages of plastic hoarding?
Recently Network Scaffold Services has expanded its range of products, including plastic hoarding and safety decking for construction projects.
Our hoarding is designed for strength, durability, and simplicity which makes it quick and easy to erect, adapt and dismantle.
It is also possible to promote your corporate identity on the boards, plus they can be reused for another project in the future.
- Fully reusable and recycle
- Zero waste to landfill
- Reduces the carbon footprint of your project
- 100% recyclable at end of life
Commercial and Construction benefits
- Installation service or training available from our team of installers
- Quick and easy to erect, adapt and dismantle
- External and internal applications
Where can I use plastic hoarding?
Here are some examples of how plastic hoarding can be utilised across different sites –
- Internal or external shop frontage
- Ideal for festivals and events needing temporary fencing
- Hoarding scaffolds and structures
- Construction and demolition projects
Also, suitable for offices, soundproof areas, and hospital sterile areas
Why is hoarding so important?
Construction sites that use hoarding will keep intruders out plus they will ensure the safety of the general public passing by. The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, which were introduced by the HSE’s Construction division state the importance of having secure hoarding around construction sites.
Unlike timber construction panels, our plastic panels are water-resistant, which means they do not rot and can be reused; saving you money on standard plywood products.
Get in touch for more information
If you would like more information about Network Scaffold’s range of plastic hoarding, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Our team of specialists will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.