Using Access Scaffolding in Derbyshire Safely
When using access scaffolding in Derbyshire it’s important to make sure you are following building regulations.
Government rules state if there’s a risk to the public, you should schedule scaffolding work for quiet times or get a highway closure from your local council.
Network Scaffold are committed to checking the following, to ensure the scaffolding is safe:
- Before scaffolding is used
- Every 7 days whilst erected
- After alterations, damage or extreme weather conditions
Access scaffolding in Derbyshire committed to Health and Safety
Our team of specialists in access scaffolding in Derbyshire are committed to providing a reliable but also safe service to our customers. Health and safety is one of our primary goals for every project we undertake, with all of our business conducted to the following principals:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of its management resources in all matters of Health & Safety.
- Communicate its objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the organisation and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work, including the general public.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Health & Safety standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have Health & Safety consequences.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Health & Safety management
- Support all those who refuse to undertake work on the grounds of Health and Safety
Get in touch with the Access Scaffolding in Derbyshire experts
The Network Scaffold team have years of experience providing access scaffolding in Derbyshire and the surrounding areas. We have worked on various projects including new builds, roof maintenance and repair as well as shoring up unstable structures whilst property redevelopments take place.
Contact us today to speak to one of our friendly team and you can get a free no obligation quote for your access scaffolding in Derbyshire.