Why Should I Use Safety Decking?
Safety decking from Network Scaffold Services offers a safe loading solution for a wide variety of construction projects.
We have recently started offering safety decks plus plastic hoarding to help give our clients the complete selection of scaffold systems.
Network Scaffold are renowned for top quality safety procedures, so investing in durable, multifaceted safety decks was a valuable venture to create the most efficient working environments on construction sites across Derby and the surrounding areas.
Safety decks are a fall prevention work platform that protects site workers from any falls from height; which is the number one risk for scaffolders. They also provide a loading workable platform that is often necessary to complete a construction project.
5 Reasons to Choose Our Safety Decking
1. Reduce Installation and Dismantle Times – Traditional scaffolding tubular birdcages are more difficult to put up and take back down. Using safety decks can cut your installation and dismantling times by 70% (according to industry statistics) plus reduce the labour for staff and get the job done much quicker.
2. Ease Pressure on Building Areas – Decking solutions are extremely lightweight with any pressure they add to a build being minimal. You will also limit the weight on the level itself as it lowers the amount of loading required as this will be on deck instead.
3. Self-Contained – Safety decks are an entirely standalone piece of equipment and are completely self-supporting which ensures there is little disruption to your project when it is brought in and taken back out.
4. Installation Doesn’t Require Any Work at Height – One of the main reasons safety decks are used is to maximise safety on sites. Throughout both the installation and dismantle your workers won’t need to worry about working at height.
5. Increased Load Capacity – Internal decking increases your loading capacity meaning your workers can get on with their job with less risk attached to getting on and off the scaffold.
Get in Touch With Any Questions
If you have any questions about safety decking from Network Scaffold Services, please do not hesitate to contact us today.